Transparency, integrity and accountability matters
We commit to relevant Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) aspects by delivering leading solutions that increases efficiency and reduces carbon footprint in drilling operations, promoting a diversified workforce and basic human rights and by being an accountable business partner.
Our commitment to corporate responsibility is anchored in our core values. We see corporate responsibility as a means of building trust and commitment with you. We do so by adhering to accountable and transparent leadership.
We believe that by undertaking a holistic approach to corporate responsibility, we recognize our responsibility to govern our business by these principles for the benefit of our stakeholders.
Our code of conduct describes the ethical guidelines which all employees, directors and managers at HMH are required to follow.
We will promote sustainable business and development by combining great performance with environmental and social responsibility as well as sound governance practices by:
- Guaranteeing business ethics and transparency
- Safe guarding Corporate governance and board oversight
- Innovation and digitization
- Reducing adverse impact on the environment caused by our products or operations
- Exploring opportunities within other business areas
- Focusing on having a competent, diversified workforce that is able, motivated and healthy and enjoys good and professional working conditions
- Ensuring adherence to our governing policies and Code of Conduct as well as expecting our suppliers and subcontractors to align their conduct with the principles outlined in the code.
- Respecting Culture, dignity and rights of individuals in relevant countries of operations
- Recognizing and respecting the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), focusing on goal 5, 8, 12, 13 and 16