Job Title: Warehouse I
HMH has an opening for a Warehouseperson in Tulsa, Ok . As a leader in the oilfield services industry, HMH offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
The Warehouse position requires skills developed through formal training or work experience, high attention to detail and accuracy with numbers. You will work within established procedures and guidelines with limited ability to modify approach and must complete assigned tasks with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math and basic PC skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to apply basic written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work, focus and thrive in a very fast paced and noisy work environment. The work environment is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- Ability to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- The employee must regularly lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20 lbs and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to safely operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other HMH plants and field locations.
- Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment and verifies and enters receipt of incoming shipments.
- Responsible for counting, storing, replenishing, and rotating stock in the warehouse or stockroom on a daily basis.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment.
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to HMH Values, Compliance, Integrity and HSSE.
- Transfer parts, either via equipment assist or manually, within the facility.
- Perform material movement transactions in ERP system as required.
- Participate in cycle counting of inventory as required.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance and performance to meet production and business needs.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified to operate a forklift.
- 1+ years of related warehouse experience.
- 1+ years of inventory experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SL.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- High attention to detail, accuracy with numbers.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and order.
- Demonstrated cross-functional knowledge of multiple warehouse operations.
- Able to work extended hours and weekends.
- Have a working knowledge of inventory control measures.
- Experience and expertise in multiple areas of warehouse operations including, but not limited to, receiving, stocking, expediting, kitting and cycle counting.
- Experience in minimum of two of the following, receiving stocking, picking, packing shipping, cycle counting.
- Demonstrated willingness to complete all tasks to support warehouse and business objectives.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, now or in the future, without employer sponsorship for employment visa status
- No relocation assistance
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday through Friday (with overtime as required).
- Most warehouse and working areas are covered and inside but are not air-conditioned. Ceiling fans and heaters are used as needed.