Job Title: Systems Integration Leader
- Responsible for deployment and management of all standalone and ERP connected systems.
- Responsible for program/project teams, including cross-functional staff or external consultants.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Business partners in identifying opportunities across functional areas to drive measurable value.
- Serve as primary point of contact for direction and clarification on functional, technical and development-specific issues
- Collaborate with cross-workstream team counterparts
- Report status / issues / risks / dependencies to IT PMO
- Execute project activities / tasks
- Communicate resource requirements
- Responsible for defining and executing programs and tracking/ monitoring key metrics to ensure milestones are met on time and on budget. Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Proven track record of setting targets, executing a plan, and delivering results.
- Minimum of 10+ years of IT experience with strong supply chain/manufacturing domain knowledge
- Have Strong cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills from both a strategic and technical standpoint across the function and business in a global organization.
- Have strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment
- Have Ability to interact at all levels of the organization including HMH partners