Job Title: Sr Project Manager
Reporting to PMO Leader, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
The Senior Project Manager utilizes product knowledge, PMO guidelines and project management principles to protect and improve project’s profitability and on-time delivery.
- Responsible for safety culture
- Leading the execution of projects assigned to his/her team of resources in respect to contractual scope, on-time delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction, while protecting or improving the profitability of his/her portfolio.
- Be responsible for building strong long-term relationship with customers
- Be responsible for deploying, and managing project management related processes and support tools as well as development plan and training/coaching for the team members
- Responsible for project specific targets, i.e.: profitability, on-time delivery.
- Lead cross-functional rigor, alignment for improving project financials
- Ensuring project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario in accordance to clearly defined contractual scope.
- Being responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate financial projections, managing change orders, executing on billing plans (along with timely remittance), and customer claims.
- Developing and foster strong customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Project Management experience
- Experience on large Projects
- Be proficient in Primavera, Gantt charts as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- 15+ years Oil Industry experience
- Familiar with Well Control Systems and its basics operations
- Engineering degree preferred, or commensurate working and professional experience
- Possesses strong passion for ensuring voice of customer is included in solutions.
- Strong clear-thinking abilities and ability to communicate effectively with customers, Project Managers, Field Service personnel.
- Strong knowledge on HMHW products and Technologies
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functionally.
- Decision Making