We are looking for engineers within Server & Network Infrastructure to strengthen our team within Automation and Digitalization.
Join us in our quest to conquer the future of automation and digitalization and to solve tomorrow’s challenges!
Do you want to join our team?
As a Server infrastructure engineer you will participate in a team of competent colleagues with responsibilities for design, installation, maintenance and day to day operations of our Server Infrastructure solutions.
Who are you?
• You have a background from major infrastructure deliveries and are always looking for opportunities around new technology.
• You know what it takes to deliver leading technical solutions with high quality. You enjoy taking responsibility and have a great commitment to technology.
• You listen to the expertise around you. You can see the big picture and know what is required to deliver results.
• You are looking for an opportunity to work in both IT and OT. You have a Cyber Security mindset. You are outgoing and love working in a team. With us, you will get to work in teams with skilled, inspiring people.
Key Competences, skills, and personal attributes:
• Experience with operation and troubleshooting from VMware, MS Hyper-V and other virtualization solutions.
• Experience with different Storage Solution – S2D, Open-E, etc
• Delivering and maintaining scripts that automate Windows Server Operations activities
• Experience and knowledge with Windows servers, implementation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Experience within Cisco switch & firewall setup and Checkpoint systems
• Interested in Cyber Security and follow up new standards
• Ability to collaborate
• Individual accountability
• Relevant education or experience
• Strong Communication skills
• Veeam Backup Solution
• Whitelisting softwares
What we offer:
At HMH we encourage a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
HMH is a leading global provider of first-class solutions and services designed to offer our valued customers with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative. Our company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders. HMH has a global span covering five continents with offices in 12 countries.
HMH is a frontrunner within developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavour to improve efficiency and environmental footprint.
Equipped with its brilliant team of engineers, HMH is committed to actively explore opportunities in other industries.
For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need to solve together with our customer. To do this, we need creativity and great minds.
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by 23 Aug 2022 and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position please contact Jon Walther Svendsen, Tel: +47 95832150 or Julie Wannebo, Tel: +47 239 665 35
NES Advantage Solutions is HMH’s global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.