In the Roughneck department at HMH, we need more bright heads to design and take part in development of products, by means of miscellaneous engineering tools as 3D/2D CAD.
This position will include working across functions in collaboration with the hydraulics, structural, electro and control systems departments.
It will also entail supporting the Delivery Team technically (production, building and testing)
- Technical design solutions
- Technical documentation, drawings & 3D models
- Take personal responsibility for HSSE and Quality
- Follow defined rules, procedures, and standards relevant for product design
- Technical and standardized quality of his/her design work
- Design products/technical solutions ready for approval
- Technical documentation, drawings & 3D model
- Support to DLS and other parts of HMH organization
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Engineers with relevant experience will be preferred
- Creo 3D modeling, piping and development of 2D production drawings
- Produce AutoCad 2D drawings
- BOM and registration of material numbers
- Knowledge about hydraulics
- Mechanical design and product maintenance
- Production of technical documentation
- Knowledge of oil and gas standards
- Must be able to communicate well both in English and Norwegian
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge
- An opportunity to contribute to and influence the future of HMH
- Beautiful seaside location in Kristiansand, with easy access to public transportation
- Access to our on-site gym and a subsidized cafeteria offering a varied menu
- Free on-campus parking, with access to electric car charging
- Flexible working hours
At HMH we encourage a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by 24th of May 2022 and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position please contact:
Julie Wannebo, Senior Recruiter NES Advantages, phone number: +47 23 96 65 35.
NES Advantage Solutions is HMH’s global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.