We are looking for a Senior Field Service Technician electrical to strengthen our team within Drilling Lifecycle Services.
- Support HMH Projects, rigs and ad-hoc services, both onshore and offshore, according to MHWirth’ s current regulations and requirements
- Supervision of service teams for rigs and ad-hoc services, both onshore and offshore
- Support business streams and operations
- Actively sharing own knowledge and experience across the whole organization, and contribute to the overall success of your colleagues, work teams, departments, projects etc.
- Promote a high level of customer care, cross-cultural awareness and up-selling abilities
Who are you?
- Technician or master electrical engineering technician or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in complex service sector
- Very good knowledge of Siemens S7
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Fluent English
- Offshore capability
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Ability and readiness for physical work in rough environment
- Strong customer service attitude including good communication skills
What we offer:
Work in a leading drilling equipment and aftermarket company with a continuous customer focus improvement mindset and more than 125 years of excellence.
- Right digital infrastructure
- digital technologies
- product innovation
- digital environment
- right link of human and artificial intelligence
- Good employee mix:
- teams with cultural diversity and inclusion
- open minded and international colleagues
- collaborating across geographies and cultures
- Attractive remuneration
- Company health management