Job Title: Senior Engineer – Services
As a member of the Rapid Response Support team, customer satisfaction and issue resolution are our main priority, this role will be exposed to all areas of the business as we not only provide support externally but also internally. In this role you will be expected to lead the development and integration of the company’s new CRM applications, along with analytical responsibilities as we support our real time operations center. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and growing our Remote Service capabilities, while executing customer orders. Our team provides valuable technical support to our customers which allows them to minimize or negate any operational or equipment downtime.
- Engage various cross-functional teams to understand the product, business challenge, requirements, and objectives
- Responsible for extracting value from various types of data sets
- Apply math, statistics, and/or advanced modeling methods to create solutions which can be utilized in descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive equipment health monitoring
- Develop subject matter expertise within Services organization in coordination with new product release to support commissioning and operational activities
- Provide Insights and improvements to drive business change in product, process, and procedure
- Provide technical support to customers, manufacturing, sales, and field services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Experience with QNX, UNIX/LINUX, or similar OS platforms.
- Familiar with Visualization Tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings
- Experience with equipment health monitoring
- Good team player, ability to work across disciplines, organizations; experience with customer is a plus.
- “Can do” attitude, embrace challenge with enthusiasm.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, self-driven.
- General manufacturing and engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry