Job Title: Senior Analyst – Services
Duties will consist of mainly onshore work but can require offshore work intermittently to support issue resolution or customer failure investigations. In general, the Senior Analyst manages customer and internal inquires as they relate to operational, and engineering related inquires. This role will be responsible for supporting our evolving services business and new product initiatives in a project management related capacity. In addition, you will be expected to leverage data to showcase key performance metrics and insights, which will focus and align the business to the voice of the customer.
- Lead others to solve complex problems, use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify solutions
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Develop long range schedule for re-certification and maintenance (work with customers, Oil & Gas companies to determine optimum solutions dependent on drilling schedules)
- Engage various cross-functional teams to understand the product, business challenge, requirements, and objectives
- Develop long range customer spare parts consumption forecast
- Develop long range capital spares usage, and overhaul and repair forecasts
- Provide insights and improvements to drive business change in product, process, and procedure
- Provide functional support to customers, manufacturing, sales, and field services organizations
- Develop subject matter expertise within the Services organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years Oil Industry experience (Candidates who possess relative experience with a degree will be considered)
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of engineering drawings, both mechanical and electrical and common terminology associated.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, self-driven.
- Engineering degree preferred
- Ability to work independently to resolve complex situations
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams or projects
- General manufacturing and engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry
- ERP experience (SAP preferred)
- Good team player, ability to work across disciplines, organizations; experience with customer is a plus.
- “Can do” attitude, embrace challenge with enthusiasm.