The Quality Analyst demonstrates knowledge and application criteria according to International Regulatory Quality standards ASME, ISO and API. In this position, the Quality engineer Support improvement of the Quality management system, Coordinate QMS Documents Review as per products standards requirements and Databook’s Creation to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Create and Update documents of the Quality Management System according to ISO, API and ASME standards requirements.
- Update and follow up management review, CAPA Actions and Training records.
- Support in the review of Suppliers MTRs and Data Books as per Design Engineering and International standards requirements.
- Manage and Maintaining quality controls and records.
- Conduct Internal Quality Audits and Workstation Audits according to Quality Management System and Product Specs API 6A, 16A and 7-1, ASME Secc. VIII Div. 1.
- Support Manufacturing conducting Root Cause analysis and Quality Improvement activities.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience in Quality Management System according to ISO, API and ASME Standards.
- Ability to perform Root Cause analysis, Solving problem.
- Knowledge of NDE Magnetic Tests, Liquid Penetrant Test, and Ultrasonic Test.
- Knowledge of Welding Process according to ASME.
- Proficient using MS Office applications.
- Understands general requirements in Metrology.
- Ability to work in a team environment on short- or long-term projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Veracruz, Veracruz. Mexico