At HMH we are committed to our customers in terms of safer, more efficient, and reliable alternatives when it comes to solutions and services on our equipment.
We are working closely with our clients for our concept developments and process optimalization.
To do this we need #creativeminds
HMH is delivering on new rigs, and at the same time, focus on the revitalization of old rigs with new digital platforms.
We are continuously optimizing and improving our processes in terms effectivity, HSSE, and to lower the energy use for a more sustainable future.
To create value to our stakeholders we take use of our strong and long history together with our highly competent people to meet new markets using our solid DNA.
We are looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team within Maintenance DLS department.
As a project manager you will participate in a team of competent colleagues with responsibility for overhaul/maintenance of single equipment and components within our Drilling Lifecycle Services (DLS) department.
HMH has developed unique Drilling systems, which is installed on rigs worldwide. These systems need overhaul/maintenance during its lifetime.
Do you want to be a part of this life cycle solution?
What will you be doing in this role?
Your main responsibilities and tasks in this role will be:
• Project Manager for overhaul/maintenance projects
• Execute and deliver projects according to budget and schedule
• Administration of equipment specific maintenance contracts
• Develop and streamline the projects, internally and towards customers and contribute to tender/contract work
• Seek opportunities in the rig market for sales and present overhaul/maintenance projects (Business Development)
• Organize and align overhaul/maintenance projects activities with customers and HMH colleagues worldwide
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who have a self-going attitude and a strong drive to continuously look for optimized improvements.
You also need to have a strong customer focus and understand the importance of cooperation in terms of the ability to deliver the best service.
In addition, your ability to find improved solutions, keeping a good structure on your workload, and to take initiative, will be highly emphasized for this manager role.
We also think it is important that you hold the following qualifications:
• Technical education and/or technical experience
• Good knowledge of drilling equipment
• Ability to process data and workflows, with sufficient technical/mechanical insight to take the required actions
• Knowledge and experience in SAP are an advantage
What can you expect in return?
Besides the typical things, such as flexible working hours, pension, and insurance, subsidized and varied lunch menu, free parking, and a great company culture, we can also offer you:
• A diverse and inclusive work environment where people are genuinely helpful, and where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge
• An opportunity to contribute to and influence the future of HMH
• A positive attitude towards your career development
• A “can-do” and a hands-on working atmosphere with challenging and exciting work assignments
• An opportunity to work alongside various stakeholders globally
Workplace: Kristiansand, Norway
Contact information and how to apply:
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by 30 November 2022 and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
At HMH we aim to include a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer, certified by Likestilt Arbeidsliv, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
For further information regarding the position please contact:
Gaute Lien, phone number +47 firstname.lastname@example.org
Liv Iversen-Heath, Senior Recruitment Advisor, phone number +47 909 68 508 / email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is HMH’s global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
HMH is a leading global provider of first-class solutions and services designed to offer our valued customers with the safer, more efficient, and reliable alternative.
Our company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders. HMH has a global span covering five continents with offices in 16 countries.
HMH is a frontrunner within developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavor to improve efficiency and environmental footprint.
Led by our brilliant teams of engineers, we are committed to actively exploring opportunities in other industries. For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need to solve together with our customers.