Job Title: Production Supervision Team Leader
Production Supervision Team Leader will provide daily work instructions and leadership to a team of hourly employees to align with business objectives.
- Provide work direction and leadership to team of hourly employees to meet all HSSE, quality, delivery, and cost expectations of the business
- Drive compliance to all OSHA, ISO, and API regulations
- Coordinate with planners, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, and production controllers to align production priorities to customer commitments
- Analyze and diagnose machine and tooling problems and take corrective measures to minimize machine downtime
- Provide coaching to employees as it relates to individual performance and development needs
- Perform administrative duties to support the business including but not limited to timecards, labor vouchering, workstation audits, time and attendance, etc.
- Support process improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time, increase productivity, and reduce cost
- Support quality initiatives such as continuous improvement projects, RCAs, internal/external audits etc.
- Drive culture of safety, quality, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 8 years of manufacturing experience).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing (machining or fabrication preferred)
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadline
- Ability to counsel and motivate an hourly workforce
- Knowledge of CNC machining, tooling selection, and shop resource scheduling
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills