Job Title: Manufacturing Operations Intern
Global full-service offshore and onshore drilling equipment provider known for innovative technology seeks self-directed Operation intern with a passion for supply chain technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to gain experience collaborating with a world class Supply Chain Team, as well as, experience live and hands-on decision making from the business leaders.
As a Manufacturing Operations Intern you may engage in the following activities:
- Support Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) transition from ORACLE to SAP
- Facilitate data migration of Inventory traceability
- Tracking spares shipments & customer staging/pick-up process
- Create detailed and clear Work Instruction documents for modified SAP processes
- Currently enrolled and working toward completion of Bachelor’s or Graduate degree from an accredited university or college with Supply Chain, Business, Operations or Materials Management major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Basic understanding of financial drivers (cost, margin, price, convertibility)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Good interpersonal skills to drive collaboration across multiple functions to achieve desired results
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SAP, Tableau, QWICK, MPS, Oracle etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- No relocation or housing assistance