Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- Install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment.
- Ensure that industrial machining equipment and tools are in good condition for use.
- Supervise employees who perform maintenance
- Propose plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
- Develops operational plan for the Maintenance department.
- Site Liaison with CBRE Facilities Management to ensure holistic site readiness.
- Administrative Computer Skills / Managing maintenance budget and indirect purchasing / contractor management.
- Expertise in Electrical Codes
- Understanding of LOTO & industry OSHA requirements
- Experience running Preventative Maintenance program on Machine Centers / Cranes / Fork Trucks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)