Job Title: Lead Materials Fulfillment Analyst
The Lead Materials Fulfillment Analyst will be responsible for driving and facilitating transactions of global customer deliveries. Includes activities such as helping process transactions, coordinating shipments, managing processes and metrics, material management, and warehouse logistics & shipping sometimes. This position will be located in a warehouse environment. Will be involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
A Lead Analyst role acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience and requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines. Solves complex problems, works independently with minimal guidance and may lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives
- Monitor and track shipment completion from material pick, package, stage, to final pick up/delivery
- Develop KPI’s, report progress, issues, and recovery plans to maintain on time delivery and revenue targets
- Manage dates in the ERP system to accurately reflect and account for shipment delays
- Streamline notification process through ERP automation/data input to enable tracking of aging material/storage
- Identify opportunities for key pull-ins of early shipments after authorization is received from the customer
- Track key orders needing shipped prior to the revenue lag cut off and work with the warehouse/shipping team to deliver in time
- Help determine best shipment terms and work with the sales team on improving the upfront logistics terms
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Logistics or Materials Management). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Logistics or Materials Management.
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics or Materials Management.
- Knowledge of warehouse and shipping.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office, ERP
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to formulate and communicate sound recommendations
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a strong peer group and to drive toward optimal solution
- Strong ability to multi-task and influence others
- Capable of working independently in a self-directed environment.
- Technical certifications such as an APICS certification preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, now or in the future, without employer sponsorship for employment visa status
- No relocation assistance
Houston, TX – JFK