Job Title: Field Services Electrical Technician/Subsea Engineer—Offshore
Be part of a Growing Services Team
Our HMH business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Our team provides valuable services to the business and the customer in the ever changing and fast-growing sector.
The Electrical Field Service Technician/Subsea Engineer—Offshore is responsible for safely maintaining and repairing all equipment associated with the Subsea well control system. The Electrical Field Services Technician/Subsea Engineer—Offshore will master controls/software related technology associated with offshore and onshore drilling and production equipment such as the BOP and surface controls. Customer responsiveness and satisfaction are key drivers to the success to the business.
- Responsible to safely complete all assigned jobs per the detailed planning packages and schedule order
- Provide general technical assistance in the operation, maintenance, repair, logistic support, and installation of company products
- Provide on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction
- Responsible to execute unplanned maintenance activities (rig down) as directed by the Superintendent and customer.
- Review reported malfunctions and identify / analyze any undesirable trends & make recommendations on findings
- High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in an offshore environment in a subsea or field services role
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally, work a set rotation on offshore installations on short notice
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Ability and willingness to work in a hands-on environment and able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness to work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
- Familiar with Well Control BOP equipment
- Proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to meet customer COVID-19 vaccination requirements in order to gain access to the rig and perform offshore work
- Capable to read Electrical schematics
- Strong clear-thinking abilities and ability to communicate effectively with customers, field service personnel and different functions within the organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability
- Able to interface at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Ability to create accurate reports and associated documents
- Strong Well Control System operational background and experience
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
HMH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.