Job Title: Engineering Systems Leader
As an Engineering System Leader, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders and teams to implement solutions within the Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and Digital Configuration Management (DCM) capability.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of PDMLink for the Subsea Drilling Systems (SDS) business into by expanding MHWirth’s existing PLM platform to incorporate all product data management and CAD activities utilizing the PLM Windchill advanced package.
- Ensuring successful, end-to-end delivery of the program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones
- Responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification
- Overall responsible for strategy, program management, business case development, specifications, solution & system architecture for SDS engineering systems
- Responsible for support and operation management post implementation partnering with internal and external team members
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing PLM and CAD systems
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Have experience in delivering Enterprise (IT) Applications (PLM, ERP, CRM, or MES) in engineering or manufacturing organizations.
- Have experience in Program Management, with professional accreditation such as PMP a bonus