Job Title: Electrical Designer
In this role, you will work within the engineering team to support and execute a variety of electrical design and engineering support. The Electrical Designer will interface with engineering stake holders to design and develop control system components and assemblies. The Electrical Designer will be responsible to deliver the product with speed, accuracy, and quality.
- Work under the guidance of engineering technical leadership to complete design assignments.
- Execute the design of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Adhere to company design and drafting standards.
- Create machine, fabrication, and schematics supplied by the Engineering team.
- Enter bills of materials (BOM’s) into engineering PLM and ERP systems as required.
- Support the supply chain for issues related to the design and manufacturability
- Participate in design reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical drafting / design using Auotcad, Pro Engineer or equivalent
- Basic technical knowledge of electrical control system including electronic instrumentation (printed circuit boards, single board computer, computer hardware)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
Location: Chengdu, China