HMH is a leading global provider of first-class solutions and services designed to offer our valued customers with the safer, more efficient, and reliable alternative. Our company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders. HMH has a global span covering five continents with offices in 16 countries.
HMH is a frontrunner within developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavour to improve efficiency and environmental footprint.
Equipped with its brilliant team of engineers, HMH is committed to actively explore opportunities in other industries.
For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need to solve together with our customer. To do this, we need creativity and great minds.
We are currently looking for a Buyer for an ongoing contract position.
- Manage purchase order allocation and supplier relationship/negotiations to mitigate delivery risks
- Drive competitive bidding and supplier negotiations to achieve year over year (YOY) savings target
- Own, coordinate, and execute all required functions from purchase order requisition (POR) to PO through satisfactory delivery of material, services, and supplier payments and agreements
- Interface with the on-site functional teams such as services, operations, project managers, engineering, planning, and quality to gain clear understanding of product, projects, and services requirements
- Use knowledge of forecast, prior history, supplier capacity, inventory goals and lead times to buy material in a timely manner at the lowest total cost for the business
- Achieve established Sourcing KPI’s and maintain supplier performance metrics
- Lead and drive prompt resolution on quality issues caused by suppliers and negotiate financial recovery impacting margins. Partner up with Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to drive necessary preventive and correction actions
- SAP experience preferred